When it rains outside
- Facebook: 22 statuses
- Twitter: 37 tweets
- Instagram: 17 pictures of the sky
- Tumblr: What is outside?
- Avengers fandom: stop it, Thor.
- Percy Jackson fandom: Zeus and Poseidon are fighting. Again.
- Avatar fandom: Perfect. Time for some waterbending.
- Grey's Anatomy Fandom: Perfect Storm
- Game of Thrones Fandom: Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall with not a soul to hear
- Supernatural Fandom: At least something is falling from the sky besides Angels.
- Les Mis fandom: ON MY OOOWN PRETENDING HE'S BESIDE MEEEEE
- Castle fandom: OHHHH, YOU'RE IN MY VEINSSS
Castle’s proposal to Beckett
there was a little piece of the music from the kiss in Always wasn’t there?
I think it’s really cool that it sounds like there’s a clock ticking, and then it stops right when he starts to say her name. I think that represents Beckett’s perspective, that she feels like now it’s just down to just seconds until he breaks up with her, and then time stands still when she realizes she’s completely wrong
^ must reblog for this. Totally accurate. The whole thing gets more layered and more perfect as we go through it.
Caskett Walk (4x02 Heroes And Villains)
she loves him, how can she not say YES?!?!?!