Season 5 kisses
Castle 5x02 Cloudy with a Chance of Murder - Castle & Beckett accuse each other of trying to sleep with one another for past four years…
Stana Katic’s smile in 5x02 is the most adorable thing I’ve never seen.
makes my day to see season 5 happy Beckett….
this is my attempt at a comprehensive assembling of, well … shit people have said about season five. this stuff is in so many articles and is so scattered that i thought something like this would be useful, especially in comparing what was said about the castle/beckett relationship pre-season to what actually happens with the relationship. basically, it’s something i would have loved to have as i watched season four so i could have kept things straight in my brain! i do plan on keeping this up to date throughout the season!
what this is: episode reactions from the media, meta from marlowe and the cast
what this is not: episode stills, promos, or press releases.
sources are cited wherever possible!
TVF watched the Castle Season 5 premiere over the weekend, and we can assure fans of this ABC series - especially those who have been championing Caskett over the years - that they will be anything but disappointed.
Without giving too much away here are a few teases regarding “After the Storm” below. Read with caution and consider yourself just a tad bit spoiler warned…
- We see Beckett’s bedroom.
- Yes, Castle and Beckett enjoy some intimate time, but it’s interrupted in rather humorous fashion.
- Ryan and Esposito? Not exactly on good terms.
- Jack Coleman makes for a terrific U.S. Senator.
- Someone dies in the explosion teased in this Castle promo, while an important file is also lost.
- Sorry, but there’s no Lanie.
- The final scene is absolutely awesome.
Reblog if you can’t wait for Castle Season 5 to kick off on September 24.
Countdown to Castle Promo Tonight !!!